What could the site developer bring into question when setting the parameters for the development of the website development project?
- The main goals of your web design and development.
- The desired result from the design, development and marketing of the website.
- Evaluate the regions where you would like your project to be launched.
- For multilingual websites, the website developer will assess language requirements and planning.
- Approximate number of website design and development pages.
- Any custom requirements for the design and development of your website.
- Special features of your landing page, business site or e-commerce site.
- Your visual marketing strategy and how you want to integrate visual tools into your website design.
- Website content (text, videos, photos) long-term launch and administration plans.
- For e-commerce sites, the strategy and administration of online product promotion and conversion.
- General maintenance and administration requirements after project completion.
What should I consider when starting and building a website?
- Make sure your website is fast and responsive on any device. Search engines consider the page load speed in their rankings.
- Use the call buttons to improve your chances of conversion and highlight the call (CTA) on your pages.
- Consider using your website to optimize your website design and development for conversions. For example, you can arrange the user’s journey to the desired result.
- Design unique images, videos, or other elements to create an interactive and vibrant interaction with your website users.
- Remember to find a balance between a classic and a modern site. The simplicity of the website will create user confidence. In addition, a modern design will give your customers a memorable experience.
- Write informative and useful content to arouse the user’s interest.
What could the digital marketing representative bring into question when setting the parameters for the development of the promotion project?
- Evaluate your target segments and global digital marketing strategy.
- Your plans to promote your site in Bucharest, Romania or to expand internationally.
- Set your digital marketing business goals, which are brand awareness, website visitors, service generation or product sales.
- Establish your digital marketing plan before launch and the desire to scale.
- Vision and expectations regarding bringing and converting users of your website to achieve your goals.
- Designing the digital marketing budget based on the achieved objectives.
- The budget allocation between SEO and SEM strategies.
- Choosing the right tools to convert new web visitors into customers.
- On the other hand, your digital marketing consultant will answer any questions you want to ask and at the same time give you advice from a digital design, development, and marketing perspective.
- Our goal is to help our partners achieve their desired goals by providing you with the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
What should I consider when setting my online marketing strategy?
- Establish your niche and set a personalized goal and strategy for your market segment in Bucharest, another locality, or internationally.
- Choose delivery channels such as social media, content marketing, SEO or SEM.
- Hire staff or professionals to manage your campaigns.
- Therefore, connect with social media influencers, content writers, and SEO / SEM administrators.
- Choose your keywords wisely and constantly monitor and keep up to date with digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Continue to build your delivery channels, such as blogs, social media channels, the results of online digital marketing platforms.
- Set up digital marketing and sales automation systems and analyze your progress on your desired marketing outcome.