PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BECAUSE THE DOCUMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT DATA REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Last update: April 17, 2019
4Tech Digital Marketing Ltd is a registered entity at 64 Tower Road, Sliema, SLM 1606, Malta. The company takes all necessary measures to protect the personal data of site visitors (called “visitors”) as long as it visits www.4techdigitalmarketing.com (generally called “website”) and their content.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed in your web browser or application. It has different roles, from security to authentication or traffic monitoring. Lifespan is variable, depending on what it is used for. The website plants such information in your web browser for:
• Keep your authentication (when you have logged in, from where, what browser and operating system you use) This way you can always access an overview of your authentications and you can always authenticate a device that you think is not used by you. We also use this technology to protect your account from fraudulent cookie injections and to stop your password breach attacks, counting how many failed authentications have been made, where this has been tried.
• What browser you use, what operating system you use or what resolution your monitor has
• What exactly are you looking for on the website to give you interesting ads for you
• As we have shown, the most important role of a cookie is the functionality of the website, its security, and the timely detection of any attempt to use fraud.
• We try to understand your interests in order to present you with interesting solutions (including interesting advertisements for you)
• Creating anonymous statistics on website visitors to know a load of resources in order to continuously optimize the requirements for our servers and Internet connections
• Optimizing your experience on the website, automatic reminder of your preferences, so that you do not have to make different settings every time you access the website
We can, within the applicable laws, connect the data received from cookies with other information obtained from legal sources (eg online accounts, information about the use of services, etc.).
2. COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
Every time you enter our website you can create a long-term cookie that will be stored in your web browser, a cookie that will be read by us or our partners when you return. At the same time, there are short-term cookies that are automatically deleted after you leave the website or after a short period of time.
Many web browsers give you the opportunity to decide for yourself whether or not to accept cookies. But, as shown below, cookies are necessary for the operation of the services, therefore it is possible that the website will not work at all for you. In any case, using the preferences in the web browser you can decide for yourself which cookies you accept and which you do not.
2.1. Cookies used by the Company
Absolutely necessary cookies
These types of cookies are necessary so that you can use certain parts or all parts of the site. For example, cookies used for authentication to create sessions. If you delete or refuse these cookies, you will not be able to authenticate, being cookies that are used to secure access to information intended strictly for authenticated persons. At the same time, such a cookie gives you the opportunity to access the data in your account, data protected from being read fraudulently.
When you make certain settings on our website, they may be saved under cookies. If you delete these cookies or refuse them, each time you enter our website you will have to make the settings again.
Analytical and performance cookies
It is important for us, but also for you, to know how many users come to us on the website, what are the hours of the day and the days of the week of maximum loading, to know how much time you spent with us on the website. Why? Because this way we can offer you the maximum performances and based on these analyzes we will know how to offer you a maximum of satisfaction with us on the website. We will also find out with such cookies that they do not work well and we will be able to correct any problems
Marketing cookies and target advertising
When you visit our website, by using this type of cookie we find out what your preferences are. This way, instead of seeing ads that have nothing to do with what you need, you will see ads on our website that are completely random. For example, you are interested in the subject of cars, but you will receive advertisements with dolls if you refuse marketing cookies and advertising with the target audience. We use both our own cookies and cookies from other entities to ensure that you have a good experience from this point of view.
Information on the cookies used on our website – without being limited to the list (for each site, the information can be found on the respective website:
Description / type
The moment of creation
Data used / collected
Unique visitor check
Enter the website
Unique user recognition
Enter the website
ID unique traffic measurement
Enter the website
Unique visitor measuring traffic
Enter the website
Unicity visit traffic measurement
Like or share
ID user Facebook
2.2. Third-party cookies
3. REFUSAL OR BLOCKING OF COOKIES
We remind you that if you do not keep the cookies for authentication you will not be able to access your account, the cookies offering a high degree of security.
You can always request all the data regarding you from our website by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The data will be deleted within 28 days of receiving the email from you. An exception is made when a dispute arises. The retention of your personal data will be kept by the Company throughout the dispute until a final and irrevocable solution of the dispute. At the same time, we will contact you about this. The data may also be kept at the request of the authorities legally entitled to request this for a period established by them.
You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
This Cookies Policy may be updated by the Company
Everything you need to promote your online business achievable with a Start-up budget.
eCommerce Online Shop
High-performance online stores with the most modern features and elements for increasing online sales.
Business Plus Website
Everything you need to promote your online business with many extra options.